Rose Iron Works was created in November 1953 as a small welding repair shop by Coy W. Rose and his father, J. W. Rose. The company was originally known as Rose Welding Shop. J.W. Rose passed away in 1971.
Paul Rose joined the company in June 1973. At that time the company began metal building construction. The business was incorporated in 1974 and moved to 898 Highway 51 North in January 1975. Allan Rose joined the firm in June 1978. In 1989, the corporation split into two divisions: Construction and Fabricating. The Fabricating division built agriculture equipment and machinery. Today the company has progressed to its current state of being a full service machine builder, systems integrator, and structural steel fabricator. The company started full operation at its present location, 290 Industrial Road, in 2003. In 2010 the company became known as Rose Fabricating and Industrial Solutions.
Goal as a Company
To prosper through faith and the willingness to strive toward excellence in service and quality of product.
RFIS Corporate Officers
|Vice President||Erik Krull|
|General Manager||Tim Rowlandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative & HR Manager||Jessica Woodemail@example.com|
|Sales/ Business Development||Harold Trustyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|QC Manager||Jeff Nolanemail@example.com|
|Project Manager||Adam Shelleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project Manager||Gary Webbemail@example.com|
|Engineering Manager||Daniel Jasperfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project Manager/ Safety Coordinator||Tyler Woodemail@example.com|